There have been several Cumulative Updates for the OpsMgr 2007 R2 release, here is the first one for SP1. KB 2028594 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028594) lists issues resolved by this update:
- The Active Alerts report from the data warehouse includes auto-resolved alerts that are no longer active in the Operations Manager Console.
- The Generic performance report consumes lots of temporary database space and can fail in some instances.
- Agents taken out of maintenance mode revisit old entries in the Application log in certain cases. When this occurs, incorrect alerts are generated.
- When Antigen Enterprise Manager (AEM) is set up to use SharePoint, reports from Watson are blocked.
- Reports for Operation Manager 2007 SP1 fail when you use a shared data warehouse after you upgrade a Management Group to System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2.
- Because of a thread-locking issue, the SDK service stops responding in certain cases.
- The color of the chart lines does not match the legend in Performance views when the Web Console is used.
- ACS stops collecting data when the event log uses auto-backup.
- The Alert View link in the notification emails shows the list of active alerts, instead of the detailed alert description.
- The allow anonymous discovery property in the Internet Information Services (IIS) Management Pack is incorrect in the console.
- Management Pack discoveries fail when a double-byte character exists in string data that is returned.
Before applying CU1, you must have already installed the SP1 Update (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971541/), which was a hotfix rollup and included support for Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, and SQL Server 2008. The update rollup can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=05d7785d-fe69-48bc-8dfa-72a77c8936bf&displaylang=en.
CU1 is available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=62b6c324-38b9-47df-bd89-a62908f0b642&displaylang=en.